***heads up***


****We receive letters from Sister Hansen every Monday, so be sure to check back each week :)****

Monday, March 25, 2013

Week 29



March 25, 2013

Well, well, well, another week over. It is just crazy how fast time is flying; I cannot believe that we are already to the end of March. This week is the start of a new transfer and I have been STRESSING! that I was going to lose Hna Redondo but because Heavenly Father loves me (or really all His children here and doesn't want to leave them to me) we are staying together!! I am so excited! The sisters that live with us are leaving this week though so that will be sad to have to say good-bye to them and go back to living in a quiet apartment.

Well we have 2 baptisms set for this weekend we are very excited about. One is on Saturday and his name is Hno Paez, missionaries have been teaching him for a very long time. His wife was baptized back in Oct and now he is all ready to go. He has been ready since before I got here so we are excited to see him make this step!! The other is on Sunday and it is for Yancy!! I love Yancy a lot! Her conversion also happened before I got here but she wasn't able to go to church because of work until recently. Now she is all ready to go! I am so excited for her! She is really so amazing! I love watching people change their lives for the better!!

Today I am very excited because we were asked to help out with the new missionaries again. I got to do it last transfer and I just loved it! We get to take a couple of new missionaries that arrive today, out for their first contacting experience. It was so awesome last time and I am really excited to be able to do it again! One of the best parts is that we are doing it in North Hollywood!! I am so excited to see NoHo again. I just love that place so much!

Anyway all is well here and we are working hard! I love you all so much!!!!

PS. if ya'll could keep Gregorio in your prayers that would be great. He is going through some hard stuff right now. He is still going strong though!

No comments:

Post a Comment