***heads up***


****We receive letters from Sister Hansen every Monday, so be sure to check back each week :)****

Monday, March 11, 2013

Week 27


March 11, 2013

Hello, Hello!!

I can't believe it is already Monday. I wish I could remember my weeks better but every time I sit down to email I can't remember anything.

We have still been working hard to get out investigators to church. It is not easy. But we have faith that everything will work out for them. We have been teaching a 60-year-old lady named Delfina.  She is so awesome! She loves to learn! She really loves everything we have been teaching her. She has been to church once with her husband and he also really liked it. It’s hard not to love the truth. Anyways please keep her in your prayers.

One other investigator that we have been teaching is named Yancy. I LOVE Yancy. This woman has so much faith. She is so amazing! I learn so much more from her than could ever teach her. She is one that has to work on Sundays. She is a single mother of 3, doesn't have a car or a phone but works so hard to make sure her kids are taken care of. She has so much patience and is so humble. I just love her! She has really been trying to get Sunday’s off of work because she has such a huge desire to be baptized. The only time she has ever been to church was a couple months ago in North Hollywood. I actually met her that day she came. She came with a friend and her friend introduced us and asked us to send the missionaries that live near her to visit her. The Hermanas here have been teaching her ever since. I am so grateful that I have this chance now to get to know her. I love to see the way the gospel really can change lives. She is such a perfect example of that! I love being a missionary.

Things here have been just swell! I love my companion and I am watching everything I say around her now because she repeats EVERYTHING. haha Her English is getting really good though.

We heard more about the mission being split this week and I am just trying to not let it stress me out. I know that God is taking good care of me and is going to put me right where I need to be.

ANYWAYS I love you all so darn much!!! Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment