***heads up***


****We receive letters from Sister Hansen every Monday, so be sure to check back each week :)****

Monday, March 18, 2013

Week 28


March 18, 2013

Heyyooo Familyoooo,

We have just had a week full of smiles around here this week! First of all it’s getting hot which just makes me supa happy. I also had a really special surprise this week that got me all sorts of pumped!

This week our investigator Yancy has been going through a lot of rough stuff! She had to quit her job because she had to take care of her kids. It was a really scary thing for her at first but turned out to be a tender mercy because guess who can go to church now!!! She was all set and ready to go to be baptized for next week but her son got really sick so she was unable to come to church yesterday. :( But she will be ready the following week. When we asked her about her baptism she was said “Yes of course”. She has been really excited! Then she said to her son "do you want to be an elder someday" aww, she is so amazing! I am so grateful that I have been able to meet her! She has taught me so much!!

This is the last week of this transfer already and Hna Redondo and I are really nervous that she is going to be transferred. I do not think I can't handle this giant area without her showing me still. I am really praying that I get to stay with her. She is such an awesome missionary! 

Anyways this week has been sooo great and I love you all so much! Please keep sending your prayers this way! We need them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment