***heads up***


****We receive letters from Sister Hansen every Monday, so be sure to check back each week :)****

Monday, January 7, 2013

Week 18



Jan 7, 2013

Oh my wonderful family. I just love you all so darn much! Ya'll are just the BEST!

My week has been stupendous! We are just seeing so many miracles! God is so good to us! So this week Hna Higley has been sick, poor thing, so she needed a couple of days down but it worked out real nicely because we had exchanges scheduled for those days and one of the other Hnas was sick as well so they stayed home and Hna Zepeda and I covered both areas...in a CAR!! Dang I love being on bike but a car is suupeerrr sweet too.

It was a really fun exchange, Hna Zepeda is so awesome she is from El Salvador but has basically perfect English because she went to a bilingual school all growing up. I just love her so much! We had so much fun! We realized that we will probably never be compas because we are just too much alike, we need our comps to keep us in check ha. It was really fun though and I learned A LOT from her! She is a great missionary!

We also met a new solid investigator and his name is Gregorio. He is adorable. We love him so much. We met him through a less active member. The less active member, Hno Casco, just recently moved and Gregorio is his new roommate. He walked in while we were talking to Hno Casco and Hno Casco invited him to listen to us and Gregorio was all in. He is a little bit crazy but a super awesome guy. He has real desires to completely change his life around. We taught him the restoration and told him about church and he was so excited to come to church! He showed up to church yesterday with a brand new white shirt and tie! He was so proud of that tie, he kept saying it was his first time wearing a tie. So precious! He told us that the other day when we met him that he was just on his way out the door to relapse (he is a recovering alcoholic) but that we stopped him. He has been reading the Book of Mormon every night and just loved church! He was crying during Sacrament meeting and said this is where he is supposed to be. He is so prepared! Keep him in your prayers!

We just found out this weekend that we are going to have another transfer here together! WOO!!! I am so happy about that!! Today is day one of my 4th transfer, so crazy. I also just hit my 6-month mark this week. That is scary to think that 1/3 of my mission is already gone! I still have so much to do and so much to learn! I love being a missionary it’s the greatest!

I love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment