***heads up***


****We receive letters from Sister Hansen every Monday, so be sure to check back each week :)****

Monday, December 24, 2012

Week 16


Dec 24, 2012

Heyyoo I don't have much to write today since I just get to talk to all of you wonderful people tomorrow, but I have had a tremendous week! We got to go to the temple this week. SOOO amazing! I love the temple. There is nowhere in this world where I feel more peace and love than the temple! I just feel so blessed each time I go! Our investigators are doing well. Joel and Angelica came to church again yesterday and then a member took them to the temple to see the lights and watch the Joseph Smith movie. From what we heard from the members, they loved it! claro.

I can't wait to hear from you all tomorrow voy a llamarles a las 11 manana! They keep changing the amount of time I have to talk, they said around 45ish mins but if we go over its not the end of the world, just don't go over an hour and a half, that's a big limbo. CAN'T WAIT!!!!! i don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight! Sorry this email is lame. don't bloggit whatevs. I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment