***heads up***


****We receive letters from Sister Hansen every Monday, so be sure to check back each week :)****

Monday, November 26, 2012

Week 12


Nov 26th

HEY OHH!

My wonderful family, hello!! It sounds like you all had a great Thanksgiving! 

Well my week has been just splendid! We had a great Thanksgiving. We were invited by a member to her friends' house for dinner. They were so nice! They aren't members by they really liked us missionaries! We have an appointment to come back and teach them more of our message later this week. They were a really nice family, they said they could just see peace in our faces. OOOHH we can help you have a peace face as well! ;)

This week was Hna Clayton's last week. SO SAD! I am going to miss her so much! She is just the greatest! She has taught me so much and she talks to me still even though I am really weird and awkward sometimes. Rare. Because it was her last week she got to go to the temple with the other departing missionaries. Super rude that I wasn't invited, but I got to go on an exchange with another Hermana in a different area. It was so fun! I was with Hna Fish and she is just a great missionary! It was fun for me to go and meet new people and speak spanish with them. For some reason I had way more confidence in my spanish while I was there, maybe there wasn't as much pressure since it wasn't my area but it was really fun. I was really excited to see Hna Clayton by the end of the day though. I don't know what I am going to do without her!

This week is week one of transfer 3 for me. WHAT??!! I am no longer being trained, that stresses me out a bit, I'm not ready to be a real one yet ;). We have the transfer meeting tomorrow which is where I have to say goodbye to Hna Clayton and pick up my new companion. I am so nervous! I know that it is all done by revelation I just hope my ideas are the same as God's ;) We will see!

Well, all is well here in NoHo. I am still learning a lot and I am continuing to learn more everyday. I am pretty scared for the change that is coming my way but I suppose it is good for me so bring it on! I love you all so much!!

Hermana Hansen




                                         Thanksgiving Dinner 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment